All you really need is a USB drive and another computer to create a PCUnlocker Live USB drive on. In many cases, you can bypass lost Windows 7 password in just a few minutes.
Lost Windows 7 Password? How to Bypass It?
- First, you are required to create a PCUnlocker Live USB drive from another computer that you have access to. This can be your work PC, or a friend or family member's PC (any PC within your reach). Download the ISO image of PCUnlocker and burn it to your USB drive using ISO2Disc program.
- Insert the PCUnlocker Live USB into your own machine and boot the computer from it. Before that ensure you have set your BIOS to boot from USB drive. After successfully booting from PCUnlocker Live USB, it will load the operating system that is installed on the USB drive.
- When the boot process is complete, it will start the PCUnlocker
program. This program automatically searches your Windows installations
and displays all user accounts existing in Windows SAM registry file. In
the list box, you can also find out which user account is password
protected, disabled or locked out.
- Choose one of your user accounts and click on "Reset Password" button. The program will bypass your lost Windows 7 password instantly.
- Restart the computer and disconnect the Live USB. The account that you're trying to regain access to will no longer require a password. Quickly get back into your system without data loss!